At Purpose + Passion Boutique we want to make every purchase have a greater PURPOSE. In order to do such that, we partner with organizations and associations through the means of in-kind donations, select 'shop days', silent auction items, sponsorships and door prizes given through out the year. This ensures that whether our customer purchases an item of PURPOSE or not, the store is still making a greater PURPOSE in others' lives and PASSIONATELY doing it with lots of LOVE!
Below is a list of organizations we were able to help in 2018. Because of the sales of customers, like you, we are able to give back in fun and big ways to our community! Thank you.
2018 PURPOSEFUL GIVING
- Storybridge, Inc.
- Martha's Home
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
- Downtown Women's Center
- Heal the City
- Special Olympics
- Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health
- Junior League of Amarillo
- American Heart Association
- PARA: Panhandle ABA Resource Association
- ADVO: Hope to Opportunities Foundation
- VRC: Veteran Resource Center
- Family Support Services Amarillo
- Eveline Rivers Christmas Project
- Eveline Rivers Sunshine Cottages
- Colorful Closets of Amarillo, Inc.
- Panhandle Breast Health
- Alzheimer's Association
- Opportunity School
- Mission Amarillo
- Lone Star Ballet
- American Cancer Society
- Khiva Shrine
- The Interfaith Campaign for the Homeless
- United Way
- The Parc (Panhandle Adult Rebuilding Center)
- Care Net Pregnancy Center